Wow! It's been awhile since I posted! So much has happened since my last post. The most important thing is that we found out the gender of the baby last Wednesday!! We have only told a select few family members because a lot of them are coming to town this weekend to help me celebrate my big 30th birthday! I am having a party at Sambuca in downtown Nashville and feel so blessed to have so many friends and family coming to help me celebrate. I am also going to reveal the gender there. I am having a cake made and the inside will reveal the gender! It has been so hard not to slip and say what he/she is and plenty of people have tried to trick me! :-) Another big decision we made was to put off building our house until next year. I just want to enjoy being pregnant and definitely was so stressed out before this decision. It has taken a load off of me and now I can just focus on getting prepared for the baby. Our business, Slim & Fit is also starting to take off. We have added 2 new wonderful trainers and have already signed up a couple of new clients just in the last 2 weeks. I hope it continues to grow and that we can open another one! Here is are some of my first official "belly" pictures. I'm going to try to do them every other week so am due for another one tomorrow. Also, here is a picture of baby "A" at my ultrasound last week. I will get a follow up ultrasound on June 13 because there were 2 views that the sonographer could not get because the baby was moving around so much! Everything looked good and I thank God that my pregnancy has gone so well so far.
18 weeks
Baby "A" 19 weeks

Love the belly pics! See you guys Friday!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! I am so sad we will miss the party and the big reveal! We are going to the lake to celebrate Garner and my grandfather's birthdays. I will have to text you to find out after the party. I'm sad you guys won't be our neighbors sooner than later, but I think that is a good decision. Just enjoy this time and relax when you can. Happy Birthday tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYou are so smart to postpone the house! I have told Will more than once how sad I've been that I didn't get to cherish being preggo with E b/c of all the stressful things we were dealing with while I was pregnant. You are definitely doing the right thing! I am so excited about Friday!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out the gender on Friday! So excited for you guys. It sounds like you guys are making a great choice to put off building the house, too. It's funny because as we pack and move this week, we've been having the same conversation around our house--our initial plan was to put this new house on the market and start building in a year and a half, and start trying for a baby near the same time, but the more we talked about it, the more that just seemed like TOO much change at once. You are wise to slow down and enjoy. We'll see you guys Friday!
ReplyDelete