 |
| 23 weeks |
My doctor's visit this week went great. We got to see the heart up close. It was so neat seeing the 4 chambers and heart valves pumping. We also got a good view of her sweet little face. She was sticking her tongue out at us at one point. I feel her moving every day. It's such a sweet feeling when she kicks me. It probably won't be too sweet once it's my bladder she kicks. :-) Our little nephew Finn was born on Wednesday, June 15 in Georgia. We are traveling there this week to see him. I can't wait to meet the cute little guy.
 |
| 23 Weeks Baby Face |
 |
| Dresser/Changing Table |
 |
| Crib Bumper Fabric (Not my hand) :-) |
 |
| Hand Painted Details |
I found this hand painted dresser at an antique store in Franklin. A lady in Nolensville paints furniture. I had seen this a couple of times in the store over the past couple of months. Once I chose my nursery fabric, this piece came to mind so I took my fabric to the store to see if they matched. They look great together. I can't wait to get my nursery all together. The painter is coming the first week of July, but first I'm going to have her help me pick out a color. My mom is making the bedding.
 |
| Thanks Lauren!! She will definitely be a Razorback fan! |
Tomorrow is Michael's first Father's Day. He already got his gift a month ago-a new gas grill. After we get back from Georgia, we are getting busy cleaning out the guest bedroom. I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed about all the things I need to get done before this baby comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment