Michael, Sarah, & Kate

Michael, Sarah, & Kate
Kate's 6 month photo shoot

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trip to Georgia

This past week Michael and I went to Georgia to visit his family. His brother Christopher and his wife Nikki had their first child on Wednesday, June 15. They had a little boy named Finn. He is absolutely one of the cutest babies I have ever seen and just so sweet!! Obviously, I got a TON of pictures and can't put them all on the blog but I'll put a few. I finally decided to buy a new "mom" camera before our trip and little Finn was the perfect subject to practice on. I also managed to get some 23 and 24 week belly pictures, so I'll post those. While we were in Georgia, we made a day trip up to Lake Burton to see some of the damage left by the large tornado that struck the area in April. The Anderson lake house got hit, but compared to some of the other damage we saw, I think we came out pretty good. Tonight we had a wonderful dinner with some good friends William and Jennifer. It had been such a long time since we hung out together. It was great to reconnect with them. I'm going to miss the days where planning night outs is such an easy task once this sweet baby girl comes.

23 weeks

24 weeks

Jennifer & Sarah


Grandma Joan & Finn




Happy Dad


The Family

Finn hanging out with Baby A


No comments:

Post a Comment