Michael, Sarah, & Kate

Michael, Sarah, & Kate
Kate's 6 month photo shoot

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Been a long time!

Well, I've not been good at this blog thing. Time has just slipped away from me!! July was filled with lots of traveling and some not so fun house flooding. The month started a trip for me to Arkansas to visit my family. While I was there, my family gave me my first baby shower. I don't have any pictures of it yet. I will post them, when I get them from my family members. We then flew to Key West and spent a week fishing and sunning with our good friends Lori & Duffer. We returned home to find a house that had been flooded from our toilet in the master bedroom. Water seeped into the entry hall and ruined the wood flooring and part of the carpet in our master bedroom. We ended up having to replace all of the wood flooring in the downstairs. We also replaced the carpet in our bedroom and the nursery. I was not a happy camper during the 3 weeks all of this was taking place. While the work was being done on the floors, we went to Gulf Shores and spent the week with my family and our dear friends Katie and Brad. Now we are home, the house is back in one piece, and now I'm finally getting to work on some nesting projects and read some parenting books. Kate will be here soon and I feel like I have so much to do!! We had a 4D ultrasound done this past week and I'm posting pictures of her sweet little face. I think she has Michael's lips for sure. I cannot WAIT to see that sweet little girl in person!! It can't come soon enough!!

Me & Lori

28 weeks

Me & Aunt Susan

Jonathan, Garrett, Clayton, Molly-Christmas 2010

Molly Summer 2011

Joan's Grandmother Shower :-)

Family Shower





Matching Jazzy Socks! Thanks Ms. Betty! :-)

Getting her hair did!

Clayton



E

Whitney & Levi

Emmaline Brown

Matthew Clements

Copper Greenleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment