Michael, Sarah, & Kate

Michael, Sarah, & Kate
Kate's 6 month photo shoot

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kate!


Well, I'm officially terrible!! I have not kept up with the blog since Kate was born. I don't even know where to begin but am determined to post pictures of her starting from her birth to now. I cannot believe she is almost 5 months old!! She has been such a wonderful blessing from God!! Michael and I love her so much.! It's crazy how much you can love a person!! Some of the milestones already reached include turning over from stomach to back & back to stomach, raspberries, grasping objects and transferring them from one hand to the other, & imitating my smiles and when I stick my tongue out.  She also smiles ALL the time and is never unhappy unless tired or hungry. She just got her first cold, but is not running a fever, thankfully. I'm so excited spring is almost here!! I cannot wait to get to take her outside almost everyday. We go outside on warm, sunny days which are becoming more numerous. She loves to go for a walk in the stroller around our neighborhood. A lot of times she will just take a short snooze while I get a little exercise.

Born: October 12,  2011 at 2:16 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 2 ounces Length: 19 inches

2 month check up (She was a little more than 2 months at the time of her drs visit): 11 lbs 13 oz HC: 39.5 cm Length: 22.75 inches

4.5 months: 15 lbs 3 oz HC: 17 in Length: 25.75 inches.

Well, there is just so much I can write about over the past 4 and a 1/2 months, but I'm just going to post pictures starting at her birth up to the present.

        The First Month

Waiting on the doctor to come so I can start pushing!






















Aunt Katie, me, & kate




Grandmommy & Kate



Meredith & Kate

Mommo & Kate

Headed home!



Her dress she wore home from the hospital




Go Dawgs!


Uncle Christopher & Aunt Nikki


Sweet face!




Her first check-up with Dr. Moss.


William & Jennifer Greenleaf with Kate


Martha Ann & Kate

Looks like she is playing peek-a-boo!

Jesse, Kate, me, & Laila

Daddy's Girl

The Wentz family: John, Jill, & Braeden




Kate with Ms. Betty


She loves her baths!

Happy Halloween!

My brother Brian holding Kate for the first time!


Cousins!
Cousins: Garrett, Kate, & Jonathan
Some of my favorite guys with Kate
Aunt Madelynn with Kate



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment