Michael, Sarah, & Kate

Michael, Sarah, & Kate
Kate's 6 month photo shoot

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kate's First Christmas

Kate had her first Christmas in Arkansas. Michael had to work the Christmas holiday so we decided I would take her there and spend it with my family. Before actual Christmas, Michael and I took Kate to Georgia to have an early Christmas with his mom and family. Kate and her cousin Finn had pictures made with Santa. I have to say he was the most authentic looking Santa I've ever seen! Michael and I hope to find him again next year and get her picture made with him. Kate got to meet her Uncle John for the first time and also some close family friends, Bill and Marie Cutts. We had a great time and I wish we could see our Georgia family more often. It will be fun watching Kate and Finn grow up together at the lake. Kate also got to meet her new bff Lily Harrison this month, who was born 2 weeks after Kate. Lori and Duffer came for a visit and we got to meet Miss Lily. She's so cute and sweet! I can't wait for Kate and Lily to grow up at the beach together! While I was in Arkansas my best friend from college came for a vist. She was home from Boston. She surprised me by wearing a Vanderbilt shirt that day. Her husband accepted a spine fellowship to Vanderbilt in 2013, so they will be moving here then!! I'm super excited she will be here and HOPE they choose to live here permanently!!






 Kate does not look like she wants to share her piano

 Ms. Cutts & Kate
 Dr. Cutts with Finn



 Great Aunt Kay
 Uncle John



 "Here Kate, Let me fix your hood for you"
 Fuzzy suits that Ginna gave Finn & Kate
 Finn looks a little bored
 That arm looks tasty!



 Grandmommy made this hat
 Kate & Lily-BFF's



















Lauren, me, & Kate











No comments:

Post a Comment