Michael, Sarah, & Kate

Michael, Sarah, & Kate
Kate's 6 month photo shoot

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kate 4 months

Yay!! This is the second night in a row that I've posted something on the blog. I have to catch it up on Kate's last 4 months of life via pictures. Last night I wrote about her milestones up to this point. This blog will mostly show pictures of our sweet baby girl. I hope one day she will read all of these posts. So here we go....starting with Kate age 4 months. Mommo visited us in January right after you turned 4 months. She kept you while daddy and I went to dinner to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. We were going to see a move as well, but both of us were so tired, we just came home!! This month also marked your first shopping experience at Nordstroms!! You were sooo well-behaved and we were there for over 4 hours!! Is that a sign of a future interest in shopping?? Dad's credit card better watch out!!

Thanks Elizabeth C. for photoshopping this picture. It's so much brighter now!!


Could that face get any cuter?? Aunt Jenny and Molly gave you this hat for Christmas. 

Watching TV together.


Mom brought you this hat! 

This was taken on our 4th Wedding Anniversary.

So serious!


Her cute Valentine's Day outfit.

Ginna and Great Aunt Delane came for a visit at the beginning of February.

Ginna's hubby Jason.

Daddy LOVES his Kate!

Kate LOVES her daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment