Michael, Sarah, & Kate

Michael, Sarah, & Kate
Kate's 6 month photo shoot

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Catching Up

Gosh, I'm not good at the blog thing!! I just logged on tonight and realized I had only gotten to Kate at age 5 months which was back in March!! Well, now she is 9 months old and doing FABULOUS!! She is a busy little crawler with such a fun personality. She is so vocal and animated in everything she does!! Today she officially started saying "dada". It melted my heart! She has been saying "ba ba ba" for about a week now, so I knew dada was probably next. I can't wait to hear her say mama for the first time. We have had a lot of fun adventures this summer with her and have a couple more in the weeks ahead. At her 9 month check up, she weighed 21lbs 3 oz (85%), was 29.5 inches (95%) and her head was 18 inches (90%). She is eating 3 solid meals a day. She is getting really good at eating finger foods such as pieces of cheese or banana and really likes the puffs. Not long ago, anything with any sort of texture made her gag! It's so fun to see how much she changes. She also likes steamed broccoli and really loves cottage cheese. I hope these healthy eating habits stick around when she is older! She definitely is not a picky eater, which I've been told is the preferred choice over having a picky eater. She is drinking 3 bottles a day of about 7 ounces each. She loves to pull up on her crib. One or our favorite things to do right now is play on our king-sized bed. She loves it when is count the 3 and lunge her backwards onto a pillow. She giggles every time I do it. She also loves shaking her little booty with her head buried face down in a pillow. She is such a little character!! I'm already trying to plan her 1st birthday!! It's a little less than 3 months away. You would think I would not be worried about it this early, but you never forget their first birthday. I'm sure I'll never forget any of her birthdays. I love the theme I have come up with. It fits her perfectly. There are so many pictures I want to post, but I'll try to limit it to my favorites from the past 3 months.

Kate and cousin Molly

After a walk at Crockett Park

Definitely loves her daddy

Gearing up for the Summer


At an Easter Egg Hunt


Such a lady!

Sweet face!


At Cheesecake Factory with Mommo

She loves to swing in the backyard

Working out at our gym

After Church

She loves strawberries!

At a concert at Crockett Park







First trip to Lake Burton in April


Brothers and Cousins




Kate and Lily






Kissing her baby











She loves her Hokey Pokey Elmo!
































My FAVORITE PICTURE OF HER EVER!! This picture captures her spirit perfectly!







No comments:

Post a Comment