Michael, Sarah, & Kate

Michael, Sarah, & Kate
Kate's 6 month photo shoot

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just hanging out at the house

Kate and I have just been hanging out at the house this week. It's been so hot and I just don't feel like taking her anywhere right now!! I know that sounds terrible but we have been playing dress up (aka I try different outfits on her to see what fits). I have been trying to get candid shots of her crawling, pulling up, & playing with her many toys. So thats basically what this post is for-just to post some candid shots of her playing at the house. The first few photos were taken during my attempt to get her 9 month photo in her pink chair. Well, that proved to be much harder this month! This girl won't hold still!! So I did the best I could. I actually LOVE the one where she is crouching down in front of the chair. Just as soon as I would get her sitting in her chair and then backed to take the picture, she would move out of it. I was really sweating!!




Love this shot!

This has become her favorite book for me to read her! She loves touching all of the different textures in the book.

Ok, had to post 1 naked baby picture. She loves taking a bath in our tub. 







She was talking to something outside....perhaps her pink swing, which is in plain sight from her room

Talking to mama. Love those 2 front teeth!




Loves to bite mama's toes. Ouch!!


Busted! Daddy's belt must taste good or just feel good on those new teeth!

Clean away Kate!

On a mission!

Loves getting into the pantry and playing with the chip bag



Finally got that natural light in her eyes!! Thanks Elizabeth for the tip!

So happy after a great (rare) nap!

We decided to go swim after that great nap, but first she must taste everything lying on the floor


She's coming to get me!

Love those pruned feet!

Kate & Finnegan have the same taste in bibs apparently


She was of the opinion that I was not preparing her bottle fast enough


This girl CANNOT have too much pink


No comments:

Post a Comment