I'm trying to catch up on posting pictures from the past couple of months. April was a big month for Kate. She turned 6 months old and got baptized on Easter Sunday. It was so special to be able to have her baptized on such a wonderful day! She wore the beautiful christening gown my mother made when my niece, Molly was baptized in 2010. It was made for all of her granddaughters to wear for their infant baptism. After the Easter service and baptism, we had a few close friends and family over for a brunch. My mom, Aunt Denise & Ted, & Ms. Joan were there. Elizabeth, Dallas, & Matthew Clements, Katie, Brad & Braden, & William & Jennifer came over. We did an easter egg hunt for the little kids. I decided I wanted to serve Barbara's fried chicken, hash brown potato casserole, green beans, & rolls for brunch. Kate made some beautiful hydrangea cupcakes. I got Elizabeth to take some pictures of us at the church and then about a week later, we met at the Factory in Franklin and she took some shots of Kate in her gown. She also took some of Kate and me together. It truly was such a special weekend to celebrate Kate's baptism and her first Easter. The first set of photos were taken by my very dear and very talented friend Elizabeth Clements or Elizabeth Clements Photography. She is so wonderful at taking great pictures and is so sweet to give me photo-taking tips.




 |
| Me and my MIL did the flowers |
 |
| Beautiful cupcakes made by Katie Winstead |
 |
| I LOVE Hydrangea! |
 |
| Matthew Clements |
 |
| Braden Winstead |
 |
| Beautiful shot taken by Elizabeth Clements |
 |
| Darling little face! |
 |
| Absolutely my ALL TIME FAVORITE PHOTO OF KATE!!! |
 |
| XOXO!! |
 |
| Thank you Elizabeth!! XO! |
These next photos were taken by the very talented Sara Rose of Sara Rose Photography. She has taken photos of Kate since she was born. We have gorgeous pictures from when she was only 10 days old, then again at 3 & 6 months. We just did her 9 month photos last week and I can't wait to see them!! Her 6 month photos were taken at the Ellington Agricultural Center in Nashville. It has so many wonderful & natural places to shoot great pictures. I am learning how to shoot in the manual mode on my Canon camera. I can really tell a huge difference in the quality of my pictures. I'm not great at it yet, so a lot of the lighting in my pictures looks off sometimes. However, I do get some great shots every once in awhile. :-)
 |
| Love this! |
 |
| What a face! |
 |
| Love this smile! |
 |
| This photo is so special to me because I grew up riding horses! |
 |
| Little princess holding the pearls Michael gave me on our wedding day |
 |
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment